We released our “Only When I Laugh” update last night, with a bunch of bug fixes and a new feature, check ‘em out!
- We fixed the Grouped Sales Totals by Item Report so it won’t ignore the Category filter when the Department filter is set to anything other than All.
- MSRP and item description now don’t overlap on the label if the description is too long without being broken up with a space.
- Exporting the list of purchase orders, the vendor column in the Excel file is no longer blank for each purchase order.
- Item description is now included when exporting items on purchase orders when the purchase order is in “Check-in” mode.
- Profit is rounded correctly on Reports > Sales Tax report.
- Associates no longer need the “Reports” right to use the mobile app to run sales.
- Improved Special Order exports to show status and the price details consistently.
- J & B Importers invoice download is available now.
A boozy Broadway actress comes out of a 12-week cure to face the problems of her best friends as well as her needy daughter. She tries to balance the terrors of returning to work with the demands of all around her with humor and insight, while staying off the booze.Written by Ed Lorusso