We are excited to announce our first update to our new iPad app for LightSpeed Cloud…and a few other fixes worth noting.
- Credit card processing – this is now functional on the iPad. Users can swipe using the MagTek uDynamo, use manual entry, or even InnerFence.
- Links work – like links should. Users can open up the “Help” option when they need help and press “Done” once they’re done to go right back into the app. Makes sense, right?
- Printing - both label and receipt printing are error free now.
Users will need to update their LightSpeed Cloud app through the iTunes store. We’ll have a follow up post when this update goes live.
- Bluetooth Socket Scanner capability has made progress. As in it works when you first set it up.
- Internet Explorer users will not be able to log into LightSpeed Cloud. Instead they will be greeted by a lovely dialogue box that links directly to our supported browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari).
- API documentation is loading just fine now, with no errors.
- Message boxes are not sticking around anymore between new screens.
When their daughter is kidnapped by experienced nappers (Bacon and Love), the Jennings’ (Theron and Townsend) turn the tables on this seemingly foolproof plan.