- Customers must opt in to mailing list option: This option determines whether the “Allow Us To Send You Emails About Our Products” option, which appears during customer registration and check out, is enabled or disabled by default. When set to ON, the option is disabled by default and a customer must enable the option to opt in to the mailing list. This is particularly useful for Canadian merchants who need to comply with CASL requirements. This option is available in Admin Panel > Customer Registration.
- Brooklyn Theme: Corrected an issue where the footer was not auto adjusting when store information was displayed on multiple lines
- Portland Theme: Improved the usability of the search field and advanced search button
- Portland Theme: The layout of the checkout form has been reviewed and improved
- Amazon Integration: Corrected an issue where sub-categories would not load for some Amazon categories in Admin Panel > Integration > Match Amazon Categories to WS
- Matrices: Child products in matrices will now automatically use the parent’s image for the cart thumbnail if no image has been uploaded for the child
- Matrices: Corrected an issue where single attribute matrices would show a broken image and no description if the user removed the selection made for the attribute